Francesco says, “I believe being an entrepreneur is one of the most rewarding things. It’s the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done in my life. And it’s by far the hardest. I like to think of launching your brand or company as being in front of a mirror where all of your strengths are amplified, but all of your weaknesses are amplified as well.”
Today, we interview Francesco Urso, Founder of Wolf Project. Wolf Project is a brand of skin care for men, with the ambition of transforming the way men take care of their skin. They work with beauty experts in Korea to merge Swiss rigor and Korean know-how.
* Why he’s grateful for his wife
* Mental health and entrepreneurship and why it needs more attention
* Different ways of dealing with stress and anxiety, including journaling
* A forecast and predictions for Skincare brands in 2023: What will it look like
* How D2C brands are no longer laughing at large conglomerate brands
* What 2022 looked like and lessons learned
* Strategy differences between what he did in 2023 vs 2022
* How his thinking has evolved and why he believes you need to think bigger
* Breakdown of products, including why they start by making products they would use
* And more…
Join Ramon Vela and Francesco Urso as we break down the inside story of Wolf Project on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Wolf Project, visit: https://wolfproject.co/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.