They say, “we really expanded based on the principles of nature ultimately being our guide. We look too plants and stones. We take our stone and plant medicine seriously, and also how we align with the cosmos and also seek to connect people with a more mindful beauty practice that helps with the way they look, but also their mind, body, and soul. And that’s really our driving force, offering natural alternatives that are really effective and time tested.”
Today, we interview the Co-founders of Wildling, Jill Munson, Gianna de la Torre, and Britta Plug. Along with being leading Gua Sha experts, Wildling is also a farm-to-face organic and fair-trade beauty line. Their products are full of botanical and wild foraged plants. All staple ingredients in their potent facial serums and detoxifying tonics.
* What they are grateful for
* An overview of the brand and origin story
* Being a leader in Gua Sha
* Why they take a holistic view
* What is stone and plant medicine?
* Why they look to the stars for guidance in their product recipes
* The integrity that goes into their products
* The concept of Skin Longevity and why it’s important
* Aging, rest and regeneration from the inside out
* A review of products
* And more…
For more on Wildling, visit: https://wildling.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.