Allie says, “we’re exposed to we’re exposed to 85,000 chemicals that disrupt our health and hormones. And this is not allowing your body to heal itself, take care of itself, and create this sort of homeostasis that is, a healthy, balanced life that you feel from the inside and see on the outside.”
Today, we interview Allie Egan, Founder & CEO of Veracity Selfcare. Veracity creates a personal selfcare experience based on real data about your hormones and other bio-factors that impact your skin and your health.
* What she’s grateful for
* An overview and origin story for Veracity
* Why she is so passionate about this brand: her story
* What are hormones, why they’re amazing and why they could be unbalanced
* Why doctors are not checking hormone levels
* How to get hormones back in balance
* Why you need to stop using hormone disruptors (in many products we use)
* Their test for general hormonal health
* What are the most common issues they see in women
* Breakdown of Veracity products including ingredients
* Their consultation for hormonal health
* And more…
For more on Veracity Selfcare, visit: https://veracityselfcare.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.