To be consistently great tasting – that’s the number one goal of Uncle Matt’s every single time. In the second part, Matt McLean, founder of Uncle Matt’s Organic, tells that they learned the old-fashioned way through hard work.
The brand became the largest fresh fruit shipper of citrus by convincing growers to transition to organic. But 2014 to 2016 were tough years for them because of citrus greening disease. The business collapsed, leading him to sell the company.
Today, the brand is trying to find methods to cure the greening issue while maintaining its organic mission. Matt says that Uncle Matt’s Organic is not just about orange juice.
In part 2, Matt talks about:
* Becoming a huge fresh fruit shipper in addition to juice provider.
* What the citrus greening disease is and how it affected his company.
* The decision to sell the company.
* The myriad of products at Uncle Matt’s Organic.
* What the secret is to success.
For more on Uncle Matt’s Organic, visit: https://www.unclematts.com/