Stefanie says, “nowadays people are thinking about their health and are looking to make changes, and incremental changes are totally fine too. It is like our Agua Fresca. It will not be totally sugar free, but it will not have the dyes and the artificial ingredients that you find in other brands. This is an incremental change that you can make and still have something that’s enjoyable.
Today, we interview Stefanie Garcia Turner, Founder of TUYYO Foods. TUYYO Foods is a modern line of Latin American foods and beverages made with real ingredients. Their current products consist of powdered Aguas Frescas (“fresh waters” a staple in many cultures, traditionally made by blending fresh fruit, water, and sugar together) and Cafecito- instant Colombian coffees.
* What she’s grateful for
* Overview and origin of the brand
* Her background working at Whole Food Brands and helping brands get into retail
* Her background in working with celebrity CPG brands
* Why she is bootstrapping the brand
* Her advice for Founders including accounting, managing inventory, channels, and more…
* A review of her products, including ingredients, how to consume them, and her future plans
* And so much more…
Join Ramon Vela and Stefanie Garcia Turner as we break down the inside story of TUYYO Foods on The Story of a Brand.
For more on TUYYO Foods, visit: https://tuyyofoods.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.