Serina says, “a compounding pharmacy is a specialty sector of a drugstore where we make compounded prescriptions. A compounded prescription is a prescription item where the pharmacist has to either mix or combine several ingredients to make a very individualized product for the customer. We could do products that use prescription ingredients and we can also use different ingredients like nutritional supplements or natural things that don’t have to be a prescription drug. Basically, we’re customizing and personalizing care.”
Today, we interview Serina Hanlon, the Owner of The Pharmacy Lab. The Pharmacy Lab is a Compounding Pharmacy specializing in non-sterile compounds. Their expertise is in the realm of creating and helping you personalize medications that would not otherwise be commercially available.
* What she’s grateful for
* Overview and origin of The Pharmacy Lab
* How she supports small businesses by promoting their products
* What a compounding pharmacy is and how it can help you
* The difference between a commercial and compounding pharmacy
* How burn out affected her decision to start her own business
* Advice to other entrepreneurs
* How The Pharmacy Lab gets to know their clients, including a medical review
* And so much more…
Join Ramon Vela and Serina Hanlon as we break down the inside story of Arey on The Story of a Brand.
For more on The Pharmacy Lab, visit: https://www.thepharmacylab.ca/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.