Bertha grew up in a family of entrepreneurs in Mexico City. She started venturing at the young age of 13 years. At 20, she was chosen to participate in an ambassador program in Japan representing Mexico. Later, after some initial beverage industry experience, she decided that she wanted to focus on Tequila.
Her motivation to innovate and instill craftsmanship in Casa Dragones is rooted in her love for Mexico and her strong desire to expose the world to Mexican culture.
In part 1, she talks about:
* Overview of the brand
* How they started with a blend of white tequila
* Misconceptions around tequila
* Her journey before Casa Dragones
* Why Casa Dragones is different
* Women in the tequila industry
For more on Tequila Casa Dragones, visit: https://casadragones.com/