“You’re flying the plane while you’re building the plane; that’s what it’s like to start a business,” says Bertha Gonzalez Nieves, Co-Founder, and CEO of Tequila Casa Dragones in the second half of this Feature.
According to Bertha, humility and constant learning is the only way to move forward. There are no mistakes but opportunities. The true trampoline for growth and nourishment is finding one’s passion and staying humble and curious too.
We also discuss how the pandemic was a big challenge and new territory for their business. How Casa Dragones moved to the online world and shifted their focus within retail. And why Casa Dragones introduced new styles of tequila during the pandemic.
In part 2, we discuss:
* What surprised her about Entrepreneurship
* Advice for people moving from the corporate world to entrepreneurship
* How Tequila is made
* What’s the difference between Tequilas
* How pandemic affected them
* An educational platform for the next generation
* How her parents empowered her
For more on Tequila Casa Dragones, visit: https://casadragones.com/