Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps, just search for The Story of a Brand. Click here to listen on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
In part 2 of this feature, Christopher Hamze, Founder of TeeLaunch, continues to share how he started and built TeeLaunch and how after 130,000 installs, it continues to be one of the best ways to start and grow a Shopify business.
In part 2 of this episode, Christopher shares:
– The vision of TeeLaunch
– Custom products and their plant in Utah
– Why the future is expanding into new markets including Corp, Gov, & Edu
– How the quality of Print on Demand has changed and improved
– Advice to entrepreneurs including
* Don’t get over your head with debt
* There’s a time for a strategic retreat
* Start Small
* Leverage your relationships
* Don’t easily Give Up
* Find lessons in every failure
Join us while Ramon Vela
interviews Christopher in Part 1 of this episode and hear them share the inside story of a brand.