For the first two years of business, Christopher Hamze, Founder of TeeLaunch, lost money. People didn’t understand the Print On Demand (POD) concept and after 2 years they were $750,000 in debt. At that point, they were discussing closing the business.
TeeLaunch – Bringing Your Ideas to Life
Then they got an idea to pivot from the local market and create an app that allowed people to print t-shirts on demand and sell them through Shopify. Each day after they launched, they grew exponentially and by the end of the year, they did nearly $2 million in revenue. $130 thousand app installs later, the rest, as they say, is history.
In part 1 of this incredible episode, Christopher shares:
– His entrepreneurial journey and why he is unemployable
– Why everyone thought he was nuts for building an app when he did
– Why if he had waited to build the app, everything would have been different
– How he tried to become a lawyer to earn a steady paycheck but was drawn back into entrepreneurship
– What’s so important about the Customer Experience
– Why transparency, small size, and accessibility is the TeeLauch advantage
– Why it’s so rewarding building a business that helps others become entrepreneurs
Join us while Ramon Vela interviews Christopher in Part 1 of this episode and hear them share the inside story of a brand.
For more on TeeLaunch visit: teelaunch.com/story