“…For our generation, social drinking was loud. It was rambunctious.”
Arthur Gallego, Co-founder and CEO of SunDaze, believes that social drinking has changed from downing shots and chugging beer to a more spiritual experience of socializing, relaxing, and being in the moment.
These changes have led people to look for more in drinks – more functionality, more variety, more options, and so much more.
SunDaze aims to be exactly that and more.
From the fermentation process to being light and refreshing and having a cocktail feel to it, SunDaze aims to give you something new.
In part 2, we discuss:
* Being a founder and how age and experience helps
* What are the challenges of being an entrepreneur
* How to know if you’re up to the task of being a founder
* How entrepreneurship takes sacrifice
* What to prepare for as a CEO/founder
* How age doesn’t matter for entrepreneurship
Join Ramon Vela and Arthur Gallego as they break down the inside story on The Story of a Brand.
This episode is brought to you by MuteSix, Omnisend, and Rockerbox
For more on SunDaze, visit: https://www.drinksundaze.com/
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps, just search for The Story of a Brand. Click here to listen on Apple Podcast or Spotify.