Renaldo says, “we actually put heart and soul into every product that we develop. And again, we think about this as if we were making a product specifically for our dog in our kitchen. In the same way, you would make food for your child or your spouse. That’s how we want you to feel. That’s the type of quality we want you to expect. And that’s what you’re getting from PetPlate on every product you buy from us.”
Today, we interview Renaldo Webb, Founder of PetPlate. PetPlate has had a simple mission: make better food for dogs so they can live longer, healthier, happier lives with their families.
* What he’s grateful for including his time on Shark Tank
* The lessons learned from appearing on Shark Tank
* Why your consumers want to know that they are building something special with you
* Advice to raising capital for People of Color
* His background as a consultant
* His “lightbulb” moment
* The story of his dog suffering from IBS
* The PetPlat mission and approach
* Why 60% of pets are obese and 50% of dogs get cancer
* Why PetPlate is human-grade quality food
* Why they make food the same way (and love) you make for your kids and family
Join Ramon Vela and Renaldo Webb as we break down the inside story of PetPlate on The Story of a Brand.
For more on PetPlate, visit: https://www.petplate.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.