“An existing problem that we solved simply and elegantly”- OPTE stands for optimization of the skin. In the first part of this feature, we have Matt Peterson, CEO of OPTE, a skincare brand that is the first all-in-one precision skincare device for hyperpigmentation treatment that instantly corrects, then visibly fades and prevents dark spots with every use.
OPTE scans the skin to find dark spots. Then lays down high-performance, spot-fading optimizing serum treatment. The best thing is that it is suitable for all skin types at the same time.
The brand uses simple and clean ingredients. However, Matt mentions that the most challenging part is getting people to understand precisely who they are and what OPTE does.
In part 1, we discussed:
* Gratefulness towards his boss at Pepsi
* Overview of the brand
* Description of the world’s smallest inkjet printer
* Should one need to scan the whole face every day
* Does skin color matter
* Was the absence of technology his idea
* What were the challenges and customer feedback
For more on Opte, visit: https://opte.com/