Today, we interview Dan Zavorotny, Co-Founder & COO of Nutrisense. Nutrisense is a platform focused on improving metabolic health. Their mission is to help anybody discover and reach their health potential.
Their members discover the perfect diet for their unique bodies by tracking key metabolic markers in real-time. They leverage powerful hardware (CGM, Ketone Meters, etc), software, and a team of expert dietitians to enable lasting behavior change.
* What he’s grateful for
* How mentors help you reduce your failure when you’re a startup
* Why experience gives you pattern recognition (and what is it)
* How layoff should occur and why should hire slowly
* Why you should hire failed founders
* Overview and origin of Nutrisense
* Why this mission is important to Dan and why he wanted to do something for the world
* How he started selling
* How they started to scale quickly (brief story of how their revenue grew)
* The three parts of Nutrisense: analytics, glucose monitor and health practitioners
* Why so much of the world is pre-diabetic
* Why if you want to know who you are and what works for you ~ see the data
* The difference between Nutrisense and Fitbit
* Advice, make sure you want to change
* It’s really an education & accountability tool
* And so much more…
For more on Nutrisense, visit: https://www.nutrisense.io/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.