Elizabeth says, “At the end of the day, one of the things that we take so much pride in is, this is not a meat imitator. This is just a whole food, real food, veggie burger. And everything in there are ingredients from the earth, not from a lab.”
Today, we interview Elizabeth Raymond, Co-Founder of NoBull Burger. NoBull Burger, is the TRUE veggieburger, and is a handcrafted, 100% plant-based veggieburger that takes pride in using premium ingredients to make an exceptionally tasting, whole-food veggieburgers.
* What she’s grateful for
* Origin Story and Overview of NoBull Burger and their values
* Their biggest challenges in past and present
* Advice for other CPG founders
* Their focus on Mental Health
* Their personal story with Mental Health and how they use the brand as a platform to help others
* Understanding your self worth as a founder of a CPG brand
* The state of nutritional psychology and how NoBull Burger fits in
* A breakdown of ingredients and products
* Where to buy this amazing product (Ramon’s words)
* And so much more…
For more on NoBull Burger, visit: https://nobullburger.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.