Mother Raw’s products are versatile and don’t fit into a single category. A dip can be a spread or a dressing and the other way around.
Kristi says there’s a supportive network among entrepreneurs in the natural food and beauty space – rather than a competition – because the common goal is making a positive impact.
In Part 2, Kristi talks about:
* How condiments can be a great way to transition to a plant-based diet.
* Entrepreneurs can avoid mistakes if they’re part of a network of like-minded supporters rather than competitors.
* Her company’s priority in the COVID pandemic was delivering 100 percent service levels.
* The importance of controlling manufacturing from start to finish.
* The freedom of beginning the company without needing millions of dollars from investors.
* The value of getting the right certifications for the products.
* Take the product seriously so the consumer can have fun.
* Ask yourself, “what unique thing can I do today to make an impact.”
For more on Mother Raw, visit: https://motherraw.com/
This episode is brought to you by Yotpo.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.