Just good fats, lots of good fiber, some protein, and plant-based. In the second half of this Feature, Suzie Yorke, CEO and Founder of Love Good Fats, tells us that she had gotten a sense of the phenomena of hyper-growth and decline for a company as she worked with various CEOs and consulted with some fast-growth companies.
She also mentions a shift in consumers’ behavior during the pandemic, which was challenging for them.
Suzie mentions best-selling products such as Peanut Butter Chocolate, Truffle Family, and Chewy Nuts bars here. She reveals that they are working on product innovations too.
In part 2, we discuss:
* Whether she regrets anything
* Love Good Fats challenges in the pandemic
* The various products at Love Good Fats
* The Love Good Fats typical customer
* Options that the brand provides to the consumer
* What’s coming next
* Celebrating diversity
For more on Love Good Fats, visit: https://lovegoodfats.com/