Kristina says “when a company offers our program for new parents to employees and the spouses of employees, it speaks volumes about the culture of that company and shows that they really care about their employees and, and want the best for them. In the end, when an employee takes advantage of our services, they’re that much better employee when they return because employees no longer have to choose between having a family or having a career.”
* What she’s grateful for
* Overview and origin of Limerick
* Why she inspired the birth of the company
* The reasons for the company’s longevity
* How a company shows it cares for its employees
* Breast pump breakdown, including features
* The airport story and other customer examples
* Limerick for consumers and Limerick for business – a breakdown
* Post partem depression, anxiety, OCD and more
* What services provide they provide?
For more on Limerick, visit: https://limerickinc.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.