If you can find the mission in what you’re doing, it makes all the difference, says Monte Deere, the CEO of Kizik. In the second part of this feature, he shares his experiences at a legal education seminar that eventually inspired him and how the possibility of helping others with this universal hands-free technology led him to this journey.
He says that in business, there are ups and downs. For example, their brand had a difficult time last spring during the pandemic, but Nike’s partnership was a success.
He wants his shoes to be accessible to as many people as possible. An outward focus and the ability to reach out and touch a lot of people have been exhilarating.
We talked about:
* What led him to his entrepreneurial journey
* Successful partnership with Nike
* Hands-Free Lab and technology
* Why they wanted their own brand, Kizik
* His advice for someone moving to business
* Their hero products and new ones
For more on Kizik, visit: https://kizik.com/