Kevin says, “we set up this program where all of our employees are shareholders. They come to work and have a culture of ownership, and everybody is engaged and behind the mission. So we haven’t had the labor problems that you’ve seen over the last year or two. And that’s been a blessing for us.”
Today, we interview Kevin McCray, Co-founder & President of Kevin’s Natural Foods. Kevin’s Natural Foods is on a mission is to empower even the busiest people to eat clean without sacrificing flavor.
* His gratefulness practice and what he’s grateful for
* The mission of Kevin’s Natural Foods
* Overview and origin story, including the story of his autoimmune challenges
* What is Sous vide cooking and its impact on the brand’s strategy?
* How their location in the central valley of California is a competitive advantage
* Their goal of using premium ingredients without the high prices
* Why their employee shareholder program is a blessing for them
* Advice for other Founders, including manufacturing and retailers
* Their recipe philosophy and how to cook their meals at home?
* A breakdown of their meals and where to buy
* And more…
Join Ramon Vela and Kevin McCray as we break down the inside story of Kevin’s Natural Foods on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Kevin’s Natural Foods, visit: https://www.kevinsnaturalfoods.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.