Entrepreneurs considering a startup should first make sure the economics of their business model work under different conditions, says Melissa Lush, Co-Founder of Force of Nature. Then “test, test, test” to make sure you’re right.
Part of the success of Force of Nature’s product is that it cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects, Melissa says. And it works on any counter surface, stainless steel appliance, and even rugs.
The COVID pandemic was “very interesting,” Melissa says, because of the array of businesses that began using their products because it’s a “do-it-yourself” option that could be shipped. But once they realized the other benefits, companies couldn’t go back to their old cleaning process.
In Part 2, Melissa talks about:
* Her joy of mentoring fellow entrepreneurs through the startup process.
* How the Force of Nature appliance works.
* The space and shipping savings you get when one cleaning product can handle multiple chores.
* Video is an essential first tool for educating potential customers.
* The pandemic opened up new verticals in the business. It was an unexpected opportunity.
Join Ramon Vela and Melissa Lush as they break down the inside story on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Force of Nature, visit: https://www.forceofnatureclean.com/
This episode is brought to you by Ordergroove.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen to your favorite podcast player: Listen now.