That line features masks with kale, spinach, broccoli, and apples.
“It’s just like you’re putting a light green juice on your skin, and that’s great for anti-aging,” Elina says.
Other facial tools are inspired by pineapple, strawberries, cream, and various teas.
“I love tea,” Elina says. “It’s my favorite self-care beverage when I want to drink something after a long day to decompress. And this is how these facial tools make me feel.”
Elina says her entrepreneurship was inspired by her mother, who did lots of import/export work with garments.
“I would always see her being very passionate and talking about what she’s working on and traveling all the time and just being inspiring,” she says. “That’s something I always looked up to and knew I wanted to do in the future.”
Elina got into the green juice space during college when she found that consuming Whole Foods – including plenty of juices – helped stomach flare-ups, which had begun in high school. When she decided to create a brand, she combined her passion for healthy living with her love for skincare.
She advises other entrepreneurs who struggle with mixing business demands with their personal lives: Strive for balance. Find out what makes you whole, and be sure that’s part of the work-life equation.
In this episode, Elina talks about:
* Gratitude to store owners who have given her so much positive feedback at trade shows over the past few years.
* An overview of the ESW Beauty brand, including its line of juice-inspired face masks.
* How fresh juice and teas came to be the inspiration behind facial masks.
* How health problems in high school and college led her into the whole food space.
* Her mom’s reaction to the business.
* Advice for entrepreneurs who are romantically involved with their business partners.
* What she would tell her younger self.
* How to use the brand’s products.
For more on ESW Beauty, visit: https://eswbeauty.com/
This episode is also brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.