Dr. Antony Nakhla says, “your skin has its own code or its own language where the cells communicate to one another. So when there’s a wound, it’s trying to heal itself. With the products we developed, we say that we speak the language of skin. Meaning that we use ingredients that are not foreign, but are native to skin cells that stimulate your cells towards healing and repair and renewal.”
Today we interview Dr. Antony Nakhla, Founder of Eighth Day. Eighth Day products are infused with Peptide-Rich Plasma®, a patent-pending, biologically active blend of ingredients and clinically tested delivery system formulated by Dr. Nakhla to give you, easily, the best skin of your life.
* Overview and Origins of the brand Eighth Day
* Their product focus and goal, including focusing on ingredients
* Why they are bridging the gap between skincare and surgery
* Why you should think of skin issues as “wounded skin”
* Clinical versus non-clinical and why it’s important to know the difference
* Their product philosophy
* Why a brand should be more than storytelling but scientifically sound
* Advice for other founders
* Breakdown of products
* And much more.
For more on Eighth Day, visit: https://eighthdayskin.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.