Madhavi says, “we’ve started trying to design products where you see the result very quickly after one use.Things like lip pluming or blemish treatments, because you’ll see results after a single use. And that’s a way of positively reinforcing the use of our device because you’re delighted by the results.”
Today, we interview Madhavi Gavini, CEO of Droplette. Droplette is a technology company revolutionizing the skincare industry with its breakthrough device. The Droplette device and capsules use our enhanced aerosol technology to deliver active ingredients under the skin – where they can actually work.
* What she’s grateful for
* An overview and origin of the brand
* Discovering that for skin treatments, there is a delivery problem
* How treatments get on your skin (usually)
* What is “diffusion”
* Being a start up founder and mathematician
* The challenges with brand building
* Droplette’s big picture vision
* Wanting to be a tech platform for other brands
* The challenge of getting people to change behavior
* New product versions and formulations coming out soon!
* And more…
For more on Droplette, visit: https://droplette.io/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.