“We wanted a sneaker that would take you through your whole day,” says Michael Petry and Laurie Spiro, co-founders of Courser. They continue the conversation and discuss the trend of investing in wellness and taking care of their bodies.
Their advice for entrepreneurs is that running a business requires hard work, but in the end, it’s satisfactory and rewarding too. A positive mental attitude and the ability to wake up excited every day are essential for an entrepreneur. In addition, believing in your vision is critical to one’s brand.
* People want something different than Nike and Adidas
* Potholes to avoid in the entrepreneurial journey
* What’s their craftsmanship process and its qualities
* Friends and artisans in Italy
* Gratitude towards factories and families
* Shoes they have for men and women
* Their upcoming products
For more on Courser, visit https://courserworld.com/.