Paul says, “shipping protection, the way that we look at, is a third party white glove experience that you as a consumer can add at the checkout level to your cart that helps protect you against lost theft, damage, basically anything that could happen in transit, but also offset 100% of the carbon that’s associated with your order.”
In this episode, we’re given trends & insights and strategic and tactical best practices that you can use right away to enhance and grow your subscriptions. We also cover some growth advice for other SaaS companies.
* His gratefulness for his wife
* Overview and origins of Corso and why they are merchant focused
* Why post-purchase is so vital
* How to brands can be more sustainable
* Trends that they see in the market, including sustainability, outsourcing, and more
* Advice for entrepreneurs, including trusting your team
* Advice on growth
* How Corso works with brands, including onboarding, fees
* Their new upcoming suite of products
For more on Corso, visit: https://www.corso.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.