Erica says, “it’s safe to eat raw, there’s less sugar, there’s added protein. It’s a healthier version of a snack that’s normally not vegan, but ours is plant-based… so you have health-conscious consumers who exercise or look for cleaner ingredients, who wouldn’t really normally eat the Pillsbury stuff that’s on the shelf… and kids love it too.”
Bro Dough is a is a healthier way to indulge in your favorite childhood treat. Low in sugar, 100% plant-based, and only quality ingredients. With added protein, Bro Dough is perfect for that post workout snack, or afternoon treat you can feel good eating.
- Who and what she’s grateful for
- The origin, overview, and the Why for Bro Dough Brand
- How she started creating “better for you” versions of snacks in her kitchen
- What strategies have helped her cope with the harsh entrepreneurial journey
- Erica’s morning routine and how she sets herself up for success
- Her New Year’s Eve routine that starts her year
- The Bro Dough Formula
- Why pivoting has been an important strategy for her
- Her answer to what the title of her memoir would be and what mine would be
- Where it’s available, where to buy and so much more…
For more on Bro Dough, visit: https://brodough.ca/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.