Christian says, “often the authentic story is sitting there, but often as well, agencies or the marketing team may be afraid to go there but we push to go. That’s the interesting thing. That’s what’s going to connect the audience because it’s a genuine real conversation.”
Today, we interview Christian Lachel, Chief Creative Officer for BRC Imagination Arts. BRC Imagination Arts is a full-service, strategic design and production company that translates brand and cultural stories into transformative human experiences.
* What he’s grateful for
* Overview and Ethos for BRC
* Why great brand experiences start with the heart of the audience
* If you have a unique message to tell, does the customer really want to hear it?
* Case studies on how they have created transformative experiences
* How they grew out of Disney’s Imagineering
* Always look for a great storyteller
* And more…
For more on BRC Imagination Arts, visit: https://www.brcweb.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.