Darin says, “really one of the best jigsaw puzzles on the market and really elevating it to be unilaterally the best product on the market. And really creating a whole new stratosphere within this category. And it’s a category that’s very ancient. It’s been around in its current form for hundreds of years and in some basic form for thousands of years. And to be able to continue to innovate and elevate on something that’s old is a special project.”
Today, we interview Darin Hardy, President & CEO of Blue Kazoo. Blue Kazoo is a premium jigsaw puzzle company that focuses on a few favorite 1,000-piece puzzles at a time, artfully designed and conscientiously crafted.
* We he’s grateful for
* Overview and origin of the Blue Kazoo
* Does being in the military give you special insight to building a brand?
* Blue Kazoo’s success during the pandemic
* His vision for the business
* What makes Blue Kazoo different from other puzzles on the market
* Why we learn most from our failures
* His lessons from his previous experience at the Nasty Gal brand
* How to turn customers into fans
* Working with artist to produce unique puzzles
* And more…
For more on Blue Kazoo, visit: https://bluekazoo.games/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.