A regenerative process is a cerebral or even holistic way of maintaining soil health – a key concept BeKoherent‘s mission says Adriana Henao, co-founder of that personal care brand that focuses on offering cruelty-free, vegan products.
That process goes straight to BeKoherent’s products, particularly the beauty bars that are compostable and fully biodegradable, Adriana says.
That mission goes for the packaging, which is also biodegradable and safe for the human body and the planet.
“We want our customers to feel the connections,” Adriana says. “We are part of a whole.”
In Part 2, Adriana talks about:
* The necessity of the “regenerative process” is a concept that applies to the human body as much as it does to the planet and the soil.
* The importance of the manufacturing and packaging of BeKoherent’s products.
* Why the Amazon rainforest is the current focus of the company.
* The company’s current products include a shampoo and conditioner bar.
* Plans are to add facial cleansers, kid-friendly items, and lotions to the product line.
* Why using these “natural products” instead of traditional beauty products will take some transition and adjustment for some consumers.
For more on BeKoherent, visit: https://bekoherent.world/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.