Michael says, “We also have a nutritionist, a formula, a flavorist on staff that most brands don’t have. And then the next layer is we get to manufacture the product. We control that process, so we have disclosure, we have control into all of that. There’s no middleman. That allows us to make the top of the line product with no middleman, no surcharge, no upcharge. We’re offering premium formulas, incredible flavors and experiences for market price.”
Today, we interview Michael Yewdell, President of BEAM – Be Amazing. BEAM’s mission is to create superior supplement products. How do they guarantee this? By controlling the entire process. From sourcing and importing the raw ingredients, to an in-house flavor team, down to the manufacturing and production of the final product. They do it all.
* What he’s grateful for
* His personal story, his diagnosis & fight with cancer
* What keeps him going every day
* How cancer changed his life and fueled his mission and products with BEAM
* How the owning the entire manufacturing process gives them an edge
* A review of new products and customer feedback
* Their philanthropic initiatives including raising money for cancer research and funding 500 plus hours of therapy
* And more…
For more on BEAM – Be Amazing, visit: https://youcanbeam.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.