Today, we interview Vanessa Barboni Hallik, Founder & CEO of Another Tomorrow. Another Tomorrow launched in January 2020 and are an end-to-end sustainable luxury ready-to-wear collection and platform.
They have a transparency initiative that will ensure each of its products, particularly its articles of clothing, come with a tag equipped with a QR code. This QR code links customers to a product ID page that offers transparency on the history of the product. This includes the manufacturing location, shipping process, material composition, and more. Another Tomorrow believes that transparency is key in the fashion industry, and that this partnership is an excellent way to both gain trust with customers and inform them of its business practices.
Another Tomorrow also launched a resale program, aimed at, in part, at reducing production of new clothes, which from their point of view, is the only way that resale can help fashion to reduce its overall environmental footprint.
* What she’s grateful for
* Her transition from Financier to Fashion
* Why fashion was ripe for transformation
* Fashion’s problems the sustainability
* Values that guide the brand: Animal, Human, & Environmental Welfare
* Transparency and their Providence Journey
* Treating Clothing as an Asset
* Embracing Re-commerce as a way to produce less
* A breakdown of materials used
* Their Fashion
* And the future of Another Tomororw
For more on Another Tomorrow, visit: https://anothertomorrow.co/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.