Michael says, “If you are eating more clean three to five days in a row, you’re gonna feel a major difference. Three to five days, that’s it. You don’t have to do it for years and years. It’s obviously better. You’re gonna feel better. Just doing it for three to five days, you’re gonna feel a major difference. You’re gonna feel lighter, you’re gonna feel less bloated. You’re gonna feel more clear, more productive, more energy. And that’s what it is. That’s what true health is about, feeling your best.”
Today, we interview Michael Kuech, Co-founder of Your Super. Their mission is to make the world a healthier and happier place by providing natural, organic, and delicious products. Their mixes include Superfoods which are plant-based foods that contain high amounts of micronutrients, minerals and vitamins.
* What he’s grateful for
* He tell us about his Cancer diagnosis and how he recovered
* Why 50% of Cancers are diet related and what to do about it
* How to make a connection between what you eat and how you fee
* Their book: Your Super Life: 100+ Delicious, Plant-Based Recipes Made with Nature’s Most Powerful Superfoods
* How to super charge your meals and the power of Detoxing
* Why they want to be a vehicle for change
* And more…
For more on Your Super, visit: https://yoursuper.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.