Jennifer and Cristina went to business school together. Jennifer spent most of her life looking for low sugar options as she was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at six. Since choices were hard to find, they both saw a void in the market that they could fill by creating Swoon, a brand that makes tasty yet healthy beverages.
During the pandemic, the brand faced challenges, but they kept going by getting creative with their marketing strategies, focusing their efforts online, and going direct to the consumer.
In part 1, they discuss:
* What they are grateful for
* Overview of the brand
* What pushed them to start Swoon
* What they did in pandemic
* Working on getting Swoon in new markets
* Things they wish they knew before launching their brand
Join Ramon Vela and Jeniffer Ross, and Cristina Ros Blankfein as they break down the inside story on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Swoon, visit: https://www.tasteswoon.com/