Stuga Studio‘s mission is to simplify and beautify the process of buying a hardwood floor, says Marc Bacher, the company’s Founder and CEO.
Stuga provides a direct-to-consumer solution for home-improvement shoppers. Marc says there’s a wonderfully artistic attribute to wood – it’s so much more than a building product.
Marc got an early start in the hardwood business, working for a Swedish company but later decided he’d instead pursue an e-commerce opportunity than grow with the existing brand. That sparked the creation of Stuga Studio.
In Part 1, Marc talks about:
* The need to be grateful to customers.
* The artistic sense of Stuga’s brands.
* How living in Scandinavia changed his perspective on life, happiness, and design.
* The attraction of working directly with consumers.
* Having a conversation with your potential customers.
* The opportunity to take the inherently confusing flooring factors and simplify them for consumers.
Join Ramon Vela and Marc Bacher as they break down the inside story on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Stuga, visit: https://stugastudio.com/
This episode is brought to you by Ordergroove.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen to your favorite podcast player: Listen now.