Stuga provides a direct-to-consumer solution for home-improvement shoppers. Marc says there’s a wonderfully artistic attribute to wood – it’s so much more than a building product.
Marc got an early start in the hardwood business, working for a Swedish company but later decided he’d instead pursue an e-commerce opportunity than grow with the existing brand. That sparked the creation of Stuga Studio.
In Part 1, Marc talks about:
* The need to be grateful to customers.
* The artistic sense of Stuga’s brands.
* How living in Scandinavia changed his perspective on life, happiness, and design.
* The attraction of working directly with consumers.
* Having a conversation with your potential customers.
* The opportunity to take the inherently confusing flooring factors and simplify them for consumers.
For more on Stuga, visit: https://stugastudio.com/
This episode is brought to you by Ordergroove.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen to your favorite podcast player: Listen now.