Heather says, “the difference with StoryFile is you’re not just leaving a video message. You can actually ask questions and the image can have a conversation with you. It’s something you just have to see for yourself.”
Today we interview Heather Maio-Smith, Co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer of StoryFile. StoryFile is truly a unique platform. It will sound like it came straight out of a science fiction movie like Star Trek or Watchmen.
StoryFile records an immersive interactive video interview for yourself or a loved one so that future generations can ask questions, converse, and interact with the person being recorded. There is also a tremendous opportunity for businesses as well.
* How she is highly grateful to her husband, who left his established career to support her in her dream.
* Overview of a video that talks back
* Why capture the story of a loved one?
* Giving people the ability to leave their legacy
* Asking questions you didn’t have time to ask
* The difference between StoryFile and regular video
* How to choose the right questions to ask
* Why Everyone has a story to tell
* The opportunities for business
* Letting the CEO answer questions from dozens, hundreds, or thousands of employees
* How can a StoryFile can help the athletes with their coaching in sports?
* The mechanics for using StoryFile?
For more on StoryFile, visit: https://storyfile.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.