Ben says, “the goal is not a subscription. The goal is for a customer to buy repeatedly, and sometimes a subscription is the right mechanism for that, but for many people, it’s not. And so what you need is to have a series of different tools that enable you to meet the person where they are and then the right way for them to consume.”
Today, we interview Ben Fisher, Co-founder & CEO of Rodeo. Rodeo is a consumer-centric subscription platform for challenger CPG brands. Consumers *don’t* want a subscription. They *want* your product, when they need it. With Rodeo, you can turn transactional customers into subscribers with a bespoke platform that offers “middle ground” flexibility tuned to your customer’s buying patterns & products.
* What he’s grateful for
* His discussion on entrepreneurship, the pressures, anxiety
* Ketamine therapy and was it helpful
* How to achieve Zen like performance
* A different perspective on what it means to be a high achiever
* His morning routine – a break down
* The pressure to perform
* An overview of Rodeo
* What’s a flexible subscription
* The challenges to implementing a subscription program
* How to work with Rode: who is a customer, onboarding, etc.
* And more…
For more on Rodeo, visit: https://hey.rodeo/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.