Jing says, “Plants By People was founded in the thick of COVID when we were all feeling vulnerable in the face of the unknown virus. So we launched this line of organic fruit and botanical beverage blends as a wellness boosting alternative to tea, coffee, and ready to drink beverages. They’re packed with naturally healthy ingredients with super food adaptogens and low sugar, so we also support diabetic and low sugar lifestyles.”
Today, we interview Jing Dipiero, Founder & CEO of Plants By People. Plants By People is a woman-owned plant-based food and beverage brand that brings ancient plant medicine to life with modern health science.
Their tasty and transformational plant-powered wellness tonics incorporate superfoods and adaptogens into your day in an easy and ethical way, bringing you a bit more energy, and a bit more joy.
* Why she’s grateful for her husband
* An overview of Plants By People brand
* How she learned about herbal medicines and its focus on the whole individual
* Her focus on functional ingredients, including botanicals
* Breakdown of the different products, their ingredients and benefits
* The various ways to use the products, including a use case study from her kids
* And much, much more…
Join Ramon Vela and Jing Dipiero as we break down the inside story of Plants By People on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Plants By People, visit: https://www.plantsbypeople.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.