Kristi wanted to use the company’s focus on nutrition and wellness to impact the larger population and environment.
Coping with fear is a common challenge for entrepreneurs, Kristi says, and she certainly felt it as someone moving from a large corporate environment to a smaller operation. But what helped her push through was the support she got from others around her.
In Part 1, she talks about:
* Her support from her own “Fab Five,” a group of female business executives in the food manufacturing industry.
* How it makes more sense to eat a plant-based diet – whether for health, animal welfare, or sustainability.
* Her entrance to the company was initially intended to help extend the brand.
* How belief in Mother Raw’s product and mission provided the necessary “belief” to overcome any fears.
* How her diet evolved from plant-based to vegetarian to vegan.
For more on Mother Raw, visit: https://motherraw.com/
This episode is brought to you by Yotpo.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.