Bridget says, “when I started Luna Bay, it was never about money. It was what we were creating. We had an idea, and we wanted to build something meaningful and make opportunities and make an excellent product and be a champion for a cleaner, better alcohol and disrupt the space and just keep moving in this direction and see what would happen.”
Today, we interview Bridget Connelly, CEO of Luna Bay Booch. Luna Bay Booch is the first and only female founded, female run hard kombucha company in the United States. It was born out of a desire to make a change in the alcohol industry – to brew something better for people and the planet.
* Who and what she’s grateful for
* Why she chose to be an entrepreneur
* What is hard Kombucha?
* Where they launched and why
* Why she feels defeated and why
* What she would do differently
* Deciding where to implement resources
* Who is her customer?
* The consumer is getting smarter
* Building the Luna Bay Booch community
* What she’s proud of that you won’t find on the can or website
* And more…
Join Ramon Vela and Bridget Connelly as we break down the inside story of Luna Bay Booch on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Luna Bay Booch, visit: https://lunabaybooch.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.