In part 2, she talks about the WHO’s mathematical model vs. societal model regarding disability. We also listen to her analyzing the design flaws in the products she cannot use. She also explains the importance of including more people in the design process to foster inclusiveness.
Later, Terri humorously explains the joke regarding applying eyeliner and how her eyeliner applicator makes applying eyeliner easier. No matter what technique someone uses, the products have built-in stability and will work perfectly when applying eyeliner.
She also talks about:
* Inclusive design and societal model of disability
* How her tools help you with applying makeup
* She walks us through her hero product
* Focusing on the form and functionality of her products
* Brief about the design changes and her product’s USP
For more on Guide Beauty, visit: https://www.guidebeauty.com/
This episode is brought to you by Yotpo.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.