Cara says, “there’s been a fundamental shift in society, right? We now know that people are thinking differently about where their money goes. They want to have the planet in mind, or their own values in mind. They might be vegan or a woman who’s thinking about like how to empower other women. Or they are from a minority community. Bottom-line, where I put my dollars matter. And this has motivated my co-founder and I, much like a lot of other millennial moms with all the spending power in their homes.”
Today, we interview Cara Oppenheimer, Co-Founder of Goodbuy. Goodbuy is a chrome browser extension and website that’s on a mission to make shopping “feel good” by making conscious shopping easier online for consumers looking to shop their values and support small businesses.
* What she’s grateful for
* The problems and challenges with shopping online
* Overview and origins of the brand
* Why it matters where you spend your dollars
* The shift in the online consumer mindset
* Why consumers want to feel heroic again
* There website, chrome extension, and how it all works
* How small businesses get on Goodbuy – It’s Free!
* Why all consumers should install the Goodbuy chrome extension on the computers
* And more…
Join Ramon Vela and Cara Oppenheimer as we break down the inside story of Goodbuy on The Story of a Brand.
For more on Goodbuy, visit: https://www.trygoodbuy.com/
This episode is brought to you by Sendlane.
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand” on your favorite podcast player.