“Our products are all different superfood blends and powders that you can use to boost your daily routine, whether you’re adding them into your morning coffee or your smoothie, or even doing a superfood face mask,” she says.
Trinity believes there’s a real balance to bringing superfoods to a new audience while making sure that consumers know that these are incredible superfoods that have been used for, in some cases, thousands of years.
Keeping the ingredient list short and simple is a guiding philosophy at Golde, Trinity says. Using their products should be enjoyable and sort of a ritual.
In Part 1, Trinity talks about:
* Gratitude toward the first investor and her belief in the brand.
* How superfoods went from a niche to mainstream in the past few years.
* The COVID pandemic accelerated the superfoods trend.
* As the superfood market grows, there’s a challenge to make sure you’re communicating as a brand.
* How to determine the quality of matcha.
* The brand philosophy is to make wellness easy and fun.
For more on Golde, visit: https://golde.co/
This episode is brought to you by Yotpo.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.