Daniel says, “I don’t want to create a brand, slap a logo on it, create an aesthetic, and then sell it. I wanted to create a product that was much better than what was available on the market by solving all the common problems that guys have. And then see if I could offer it at a much more accessible price point. That was the Genesis of all citizens.”
In today’s interview, we talk to Daniel Charbonnet, Founder of All Citizens, a direct consumer menswear brand with a mission to democratize comfort, durability, and high performance at an accessible price point.
In this interview, we cover a wide range of topics. We discuss:
* Gratitude toward his wife for supporting his entrepreneurial journey
* What type of underwear do men wear most?
* Men’s everyday problems with underwear
* Why finding the right underwear is life-changing for men?
* What are the three categories for consumers
* Advice for entrepreneurs
* How he made and sold his first pair of underwear to a stranger
* Why it’s more than just business for Daniel as he describes the All Citizen’s charitable initiatives
* And so much more.
Join Ramon Vela and Daniel Charbonnet as they break down the inside story on The Story of a Brand.
For more on All Citizens, visit: https://allcitizens.com/
This episode is brought to you by Yotpo.
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.